Thursday, August 9, 2012

Free Simoleons (August 9, 2012)

Is there anyone hate Llamas bug?

With the loading issues Llamas 3111, many of us lost time to compete. I do not see it being ‘fair’ that some were able to continue collecting while others were not able to. I do understand why some would think this if they did not get blocked out for a day or 2 by the Llamas. Me being one of those affected I believe it is ‘unfair’ to us that were.
Now to extend the games…no I do not think they should, it’s been going on too long now and many want to start actually playing again. But the small 250 token gift did nothing to rectify to 2000 tokens I lost while the Llamas invaded me.
I think they should just up the drop rate massively for the remaining 3 days if 2,3 or 4 popped out way,way more often that would be a great compromise for both sides. (and would make me very happy too!) =)

 

Collect Simoleons >> http://bit.ly/Mtay7s

No comments:

Post a Comment